The Grand Portage Reservation is at the northeastern tip of Minnesota. The Air Quality Program has many ongoing projects in order to maintain healthy indoor and outdoor air. These projects include monitoring for regional haze and particulate matter, indoor air quality, invasive plant removal, public outreach, environmental education, alternative energy, and climate change.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Welcome To The Air Quality Blog!

This Post is from July, 2008. For the latest posts click this link.


Boozhoo!

Welcome to the new Air Quality Blog. With it I hope to keep you informed about news and issues relating to outdoor air, indoor air problems, climate change, pollutants, and how these things can affect our health and the health of the ecosystem we depend on.

I will also be posting information on wind power and other alternative energy sources, and ways to conserve energy (and money) at home.

I am sure I will think of other interesting and entertaining things to post as I go along, and I welcome comments and suggestions for links, posts, etc.

miigwech!

2 comments:

Air Quality said...

Excellent! I look forward to being a regular visitor.

AndyS said...

Hey Stewart, this looks great! well done.